- Coal mines & minerals
- Aggregates sand & gravel
- Marble & Stone cutting
- Concrete & tunneling
An ambitious project, but with the support of our team of engineers and of our customers that could be interested in the project we arrived at the conclusion it could be done.
The name for the mobile project is the Cube, it consists of:
- One or more containers for the filter press(es). The machine is placed inside the container and opportunely lifted to allow a screw conveyor beneath them. The screw conveyors are used to take away the mud dried by the filter press. Each side and the top are covered by specific tarpaulins, to protect the system from bad weather
- One dedicated to the Bifang, the homogenizer tank for the sludge to be treated by the filterpress
- One for the clean water overflowing from the silo
- One for the clean water necessary to the flocculant preparation
- one which contains a small control station and the Bifloc, the plant for the flocculant preparation and dosing
Easy to install, from the factory on site and ready to work, the Cube is with no doubt something which will change the waste water treatment.
The Cube is available in standard models with IGNIS and TERRAE filterpresses. But, as for most of Matec products, you are spoilt for choice to customize your mobile plant.
630×630 – 15 PLATES
LPM 1200 / GPM
CUBE 1500×1500 – 100 PLATES
Location South Africa
LPM / GPM
1500×2000 180 plates
LPM 74000 / GPM 20000